Application for HPwES Express Audit Program
Home Energy Assessment Application
Congratulations on taking the first step toward making your home more energy efficient!
To help you, NYSERDA provides:
- A free or reduced-cost comprehensive home energy assessment.
- Incentives to help offset the cost of improvements.
- Low-interest loans, which you can apply for at the end of the energy assessment application, to help you pay for your project.
Free or reduced-cost comprehensive home energy assessments are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so apply now!
Applying online is the quickest and easiest way to get started. If you prefer, you can print and complete a paper application, and return it by mail.
- One free or reduced-cost comprehensive home energy assessment is available per eligible building owner of one- to four-family residential buildings.
- If your building has both residential and commercial space, please contact 1-877-NYSMART to see if you are eligible.
- PSEG Long Island customers can sign up to receive a Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Audit through the PSEG Long Island website
Thanks! Now tell us about the home.
Just a few more questions. We need to determine your eligibility for a free or reduced-cost comprehensive home energy assessment.